By visiting and using the information contained on this website, you agree to the following:
This website is provided as is without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Project Catalyst makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the previous paragraph:
Information contained on this website:
- is general information, provided by Project Catalyst for the purpose of informing browsers as to the operations and undertakings of Project Catalyst from time to time;
- is not advice nor is it intended to be interpreted as advice of any kind;
- is not intended to act as a representation of something that Project Catalyst has done or has agreed to do, and does not form part of any agreement with any third party;
- is subject to unilateral change without notice; and
- should never be relied on by any third party as the basis of doing or failing to do something.
Project Catalyst does not warrant that:
- this website (or any part of this website) will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, current, up-to-date, true, accurate or non-misleading.
If any person entering this website requires advice in relation to any legal or financial matter contained in the website, that person should consult an appropriate professional.
Limitations of liability
Project Catalyst will not be liable to any person, whether under the law of contact, the law of torts, or otherwise, in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- for any direct loss, costs, damages or other consequences;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss, costs, damages or other consequences; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Project Catalyst has been expressly advised of those potential losses, costs, damages or other consequences.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit, and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Project Catalyst liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Project Catalyst’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Project Catalyst; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Project Catalyst to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
By using this website, users agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If any user of the website does not think they are reasonable, then that person must not use this website.
Users of this website accept that Project Catalyst has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. Users of this website agree that they will not bring any claim personally against Project Catalyst officers or employees in respect of any losses suffered in connection with the website.
Without prejudice to the previous paragraph, users of this website agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Project Catalyst’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, consultants, assigns and contractors as well as Project Catalyst itself.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
Intellectual property laws protect this site
All copyright in the material available on this website is owned by Project Catalyst and/or its associated entities and specific third parties and may only be used in the ways described in this legal notice as follows:
- you may take temporary copies necessary to browse this site on screen;
- unless otherwise stated, you may download or print a single copy of Project Catalyst copyright material for research or personal use; and
- you must not change any of the material or remove any part of any copyright notice.
Trade marks referred to on this website may be registered in some jurisdictions. Where this website refers to any trademarks not owned by Project Catalyst, Project Catalyst does not thereby represent that it has an ownership interest in, or a license to use, any such trademarks.
Links are not endorsements
Links to and frames of this website are permitted but Project Catalyst reserves the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notice to the relevant parties.
Links and frames connecting this website with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that Project Catalyst endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the organisations which operate them.
Security risks and computer viruses
The world wide web exists across insecure, public networks and there is a risk that:
- transmissions to or from this website may be intercepted and modified by third parties; and
- files obtained from or through this website may contain computer viruses or other defects,
- and Project Catalyst assumes no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, cost or other consequences suffered by users of this website as a result of transmissions or files being intercepted or modified by third parties outside the control of Project Catalyst.