Project Catalyst is subject to the 13 Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) which are found in the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 (Cth).
- why and when Project Catalyst collects personal information
- how Project Catalyst protects the privacy of customers’ personal information collected in the ordinary course of its operations
- under what circumstances Project Catalyst discloses personal information to third parties
Application of this Policy
- applies to any personal information (as defined in the Act) which is provided to Project Catalyst in the ordinary course of its operations; and
- also covers Project Catalyst’s treatment of any personally identifiable information that Project Catalyst obtains from third parties in the ordinary course of its operations.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Project Catalyst does not own or control or to people that Project Catalyst does not employ or manage.
Accuracy and Transparency
Customers of Project Catalyst may access and update their personal information at any time by contacting Project Catalyst. If a customer of Project Catalyst believes that Project Catalyst may hold other personal information which is inaccurate, then these customers are requested to contact Project Catalyst and Project Catalyst will take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is corrected.
Analytics and Cookies
Customers of Project Catalyst can learn more about the Google cookies and there is an internet industry group which runs the Network Advertising Initiative, which allows customers to stop using a range of network advertising beyond what Project Catalyst uses.